Devon County Council has launched a new set of Community Grants which aim:
- To help local people connect with each other and their wider community.
- To shift more control of local decisions to communities.
- To challenge inequality where it exists for people and communities.
- To do things differently in communities.
Each year the council will highlight a key local priority, around which bids will be particularly welcome.
This year bids to understand and address loneliness and isolation across generations and communities in Devon will be prioritised (2019-2020).
- The Doing What Matters Grants Fund has a total revenue grant fund for 2019-20 of £300k.
- Maximum grant award: £20,000 per non-repeatable project applications.
- Minimum grant award: £5,000.
- Intervention rate: 75%, therefore, match-funding required minimum 25% of project costs.
Please get in touch if you would like more information.